Welcome to First Presbyterian’s youth page! We are excited
Ways to Get Involved
- Sunday School
Sundays, 9:00–10:00 a.m.
In two separate classes, the middle schoolers and high schoolers will look at the Bible to learn what God has to say to us today and how to apply that to our lives. For more information about Sunday school, contact Kalista Consol.
Beginning in the fall
Explore the Christian faith and the Presbyterian Church with a group of peers under the leadership of our pastors. For more information contact Kalista Consol.
- Middle School Youth Group (6th–8th grades)
Wednesdays, 6:00–7:00 p.m.
As part of MX, Middle School youth will meet following dinner for activities and conversation, games, and engaging interaction. For more information contact Kalista Consol.
- Jubilate Ringers (6th–12th grades)
Sundays, 4:30–5:15 p.m.
Spots for 10 ringers. Students must have the ability to read music. Regular attendance at rehearsal is a must! For more information, contact Marvin Crawford, Director of Music & Arts.
- High School Youth Group (9th–12th grade)
Sundays, 6:00–8:00 p.m.
We’ll begin with
a dinnerand follow-up with lively discussions and a bit of fun. For more information contact Kalista Consol.
Klon Matthews Scholarship
First Presbyterian Church is proud to offer a scholarship fund in honor of Mr. Klon E. Matthews. Klon was an educator and administrator in the public education system until retirement.
All candidates must be:
- A member of First Presbyterian Church
- Provisionally accepted as students into undergraduate or graduate degree programs for the coming academic year by an accredited University or College
- Currently carrying or planning to carry a minimum of 12-credit hours per semester
Applications for the scholarship are now available here and are due March 1, 2019.