Midweek eXperience (MX)
What is MX?
The Lord calls us together in the Body of Christ to carry out His work here on earth, and through our Midweek eXperience we hope to draw closer to God as we encourage, love, and serve one another in His name. MX includes a delicious, homemade meal, childcare, children's programs, youth group, and adult classes.
Come and experience…
- A welcoming church family
- Heartfelt care for children of all ages
- Warm, homemade meals
- Laughter and conversation
- Engaging learning for adults
- Young people seeing God’s love in action
- Opportunities to serve and share your gifts
Schedule of Events
|5:15–6:00 p.m.||Dinner Served|
|6:00–7:00 p.m.||Adult Classes|
|Youth Group (6th–8th Grade)|
|Children’s Ministry (K–5th Grade)|
MX Spiritual Formation Classes for Adults
Wednesdays, through April 10, 6:00–7:00 p.m.
- The Parables of Matthew
led by Rev. David Whitelock
MX for Youth and Children
- Middle School Youth Group (6th–8th Grade)
led by Kalista Consol, Interim Director of Youth Ministry
Middle school students are invited to connect with one another during an evening of games, discussion, and learning about God’s love for us.
- Children’s Program (K–5th Grade)
led by Pam Armstrong, Director of Children’s Ministry
Children’s activities will include games, crafts, free-time, and other supervised activities. Childcare is available for those up to age five.